Sunday 15 January 2012

All Used Up!

Heya everyone! 
 Today I thought I would share my thoughts on three different products that I have used up (or almost used up!) and ultimately, tell you if I would re-purchase!! 





















The first product is the Breakfast Scrub from Soap and Glory. I absolutely ADORE this product! It has an amazing burnt caramel smell and is just abraisive enough without being harsh! You get a really nice amount and a little goes a long way! It's a fab product and I would highly recommend!


Next is a product that I wasn't overly keen on despite the good reviews it got. It is Rimmel's 'Stay Matte' pressed powder and although I hit pan, I only used it for touch ups as I found it to really look quite cakey and as for the "Stay Matte" part...well...let's just say it doesn't last the said "5 hours" on the face and you are shiny/oily within an hour or two. Very disappointed and would not re-purchase.



Finally, the last product is the Witch Stick Concealer. It didn't take me too long to use this up, and it is a shame because it is a fab concealer! It provides great coverage and it is nice and easy to blend it into your skin. I have since found the Clinique Clearing Concealer and although the Witch one doesn't match up to that, it is still INCREDIBLE for the £3.00 I spent on it! I will definitely re-purchase this product if I'm in a pinch or for my school makeup bag!



Hope you enjoyed this blog post!
More on the way!
Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!