Sunday 29 January 2012

Lip Balms - My Faves!




















Holaa girls! This post is going to be showing you how I store some of my lip balms/products as well as showing you a few of my favourite lip blams!
Enjoy! 

The first of my favourite lip balms is this 'Sweet Vanilla Salve' by Rose & Co. I love this lip balm because the consistency is fab and it is great if you just want something moisturising with no colour. I particularly like using this before I go to bed as it feels and smells very relaxing! The scent is amazing!

The next lip balm(tint in this case) is from LUSH and this is their 'Latte' lip tint. It is a gorgeous bronzey/champagne colour and looks very pretty if applied sparingly on the lips. I really enjoy using this product as the taste and smell is lovely! Just like a cup of coffee! Although I don't find it terribly moisturising, I like it all the same! 

These are the 'Born Lippy Lip balms' by The Body Shop. I love these and these are probably one of my favourite lip balms to use! Just wish they came in stick form! Haha!
They are extremely moisturising but feel like a very creamy lip gloss! They have great colour pay-off and they smell and taste DELICIOUS! Total recommend!

I'm sure you know this one! This is the original 'Carmex' and this is great before bed or just generally when your lips have been through a lot! It stings a little on the lips but that means it's working! It's very moisturising and good at curing dry, chapped lips. I am yet to try the squeeze-tube lip balms but this is great for now!

The last lip balms I have to show are in stick form. It's strange because I prefer them in this form but I have way more in pots! Haha!
The lip balm in the orage packaging is Niveas 'Sun Protect' lip balm with SPF 30. This is fantastic for when I go abroad and need high SPF. In general I love the Nivea lip balms, they are so so moisturising and they have so many different types!
The other one I have is Burt's Bees "Pomegranate" lip balm. I really like the colour pay off on this lip balm as it gives your lips a really nice, natural cranberry red sheen which is very pretty! I am not too keen on the taste/smell of the lip balm but it is very high quality and works well. 

That's all for this week's blog post!
Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!