Monday 19 March 2012

What's a burning? ~ Yankee Candle in "Country Lemonade"

I'm not even going to go into why there has been a lack of posts as it would take up a post on its own! Basically, I have been extremely busy and any free time I've had I have been dedicating to my youtube videos. Hopefully, now I can start posting more regularly!

Anyway, today's post is dedicated to a lovely candle I purchased at least two months ago!


It is Yankee Candles Scented Candle in "Country Lemonade"!

I absolutely love this candle and think it would be a great one for spring and this upcoming summer as it has a light, fresh scent making it a perfect scent for this time of year!
The scent is true to its name as it smells exactly like traditional home-made lemonade! It is smells light and delicate both in the jar and when burning.
Another thing I love about this candle is the fact that it does not burn down quickly. You can always tell if the quality of a candle is good or not but the speed at which it burns. This is the smallest jar sized candle you can purchase from YC and it lasts forever!

Have you tried any Yankee Candles? If so, what are your favourite scents? Leave a comment below! :)

Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!