Tuesday 20 March 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag? ~ Eyes & Lips ~

Here is my 'What's In My Makeup Bag' post part 2! This post will be showing you my eyes and lips products that I have been using on a daily basis recently!
For part 1 (including my face products) click here!

Eyes

Benefit's 'Lemon Aid' Eyelid Primer - this is great for brightening up the lids and removing any discolouration! It also makes a fab eyeshadow base! What more could I want?

Natural Collection Eyeshadow 'Sea Shell' - this is just a simple matte white eye shadow & it's perfect for highlighting!

Sleek Makeup Pallette 'Storm' - I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother has this pallette so I won't go into too much detail! It's just a fab eyeshadow pallette full of matte/shimmery neutrals and smokes!

Garnier Eye Roll On - I use this every morning just after my moisturiser. It's brilliant for brightening up the area and prepping for my concealer!

Maybelline 'One by One' Mascara - this is my go-to mascara of the moment and I have to say that I LOVE IT! It's such a great mascara for lengthening, separating and adding a dramatic touch to your lashes! 

Natural Collection 'Lash Care' Mascara - this is just a simple, cheap clear mascara! I use this pretty much every day to set my brows after filling them in. (To do this I take the matte light brown colour from the sleek pallette!) It works really well and for £1.99...well...!

Lips

Cath Kidston Rose Lip Gloss - this is just a lovely velevety smooth lip gloss which to me is more like a balm! I love the packaging and the glossiness it gives my lips.

Carmex - everyone needs this in their life! If I have seriously chapped lips I turn to this medicated lip balm to turn my lips back into smooth & soft goodness!

Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss 'Take A Chance' - I love this lipgloss for everyday. It is the perfect baby pink/nude colour and it gives my lips a beautiful shimmer without being over the top and the texture is lovely! Not too sticky! Would highly recommend these glosses!

That's everything I have been putting in my makeup bag as of the last month or so! If you enjoyed this post, please f0llow for more and tell your friends about my blog? I will love you forever! ;)

Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!