Monday 23 April 2012

Review: Benefit Eye Bright Pencil!

Today I have a little review on something I picked up last week during my Easter holidays - Benefits 'Eye Bright ' Pencil. This is a product that has been on my wishlist for a while now as I haven't really seen anything like it anywhere else. It was £14.50 so a little steep for a pencil but I think it was definitely worth it!
So, first off, the colour of the pencil is a milky pink colour with a slight hint of shimmer (more noticeable when applied to the eye) and although it is in pencil form, it glides onto the eye area easily and effortlessly as it were a gel formula and requires little blending.
 Another thing I love about this product is how multi-purpose it is. I like to use this for highlighting the inner and outer corners of my eyes to brighten them up, line my waterline with it to make my eyes appear bigger and brighter and this pencil also works well on under-eye circles to get rid of any tiredness or darkness.

I find that the pencil has great staying power, but depending on what I'm doing (sport, shopping etc.) it can fade a bit on my waterline, but this is the only place I have noticed it fading.

The only other downside is that the pencil requires sharpening and to do this you have to purchase the benefit sharpener as no other typical sharpener is suitable for the job because the benefit pencils are generally thicker than the average eye pencil.

Overall I love this product and have used it everyday since I bought it, its a great investment and something I will get a lot of use out of and will re-purchase.

Hope you enjoyed!
Much Love,
Lizzy 
xoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!