Saturday 26 November 2011

Lizzy's Lusts of the Week!

So today I am going to be doing a post on products I have discovered throughout the week and really want to try! I am going to attempt to do one of these posts every week so I hope you enjoy! 
(All pictures are from google and are not my own. I do not 'own' them.)

xoxox

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'R.S.V.P'
Okay, first of all - how gorgeous IS this colour! (The answer is very.)
I do not currently own any cream eyeshadows and would love to get into them and these ones from Benefit look lovely! They have very good reviews online and the colour selection is excellent! Really want to try out one of these!


LUSH Gingerbread House Bubble Bar
I haven't actually tried any of LUSH's bubble bars yet and am dying to! I have also been very into cosy, homely scents in many different products recently and everyone seems to LOVE this product! It isn't very expensive and I will definitely be picking this up the first opportunity I get!



Maybelline 'One by One' Mascara
I am in need of a new mascara and have been using the 'Great Lash' also by Maybelline for a while now and have loved it! I thought I would stick with the brand and I hope to try out this mascara ASAP!


Revlon Colourstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin
I really want to try out a new, more expensive foundation and after rave reviews on YouTube and blogs I would be silly not to try this!
I have combination skin and my foundation seems to slide off my T-zone so this seems like a good foundation!
It is priced at around £12.00 so it is on the more expensive side (I am only 13 guys!) so I might have to wait till after I have saved up enough money for my new phone.

That's all for now girlies!
Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!