Monday 7 November 2011

Skin Care Haul!

Skin Care Haul! :]

Hello Girlies! I am kicking off my (new) blog with a skin care haul!
I, (well my lovely mother) went to Superdrug today and purchased some needed skin care items from the brand 'Simple'. I have had good experiences with Simple products that I have tried before so decided to pick up some different ones along with two of my skin care staples.

(Just a warning - sorry about the artificial lighting! Curse you winter weather!)


Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes - £2.00
These wipes were a repurchase and I love them! I use these to take off my makeup before using a cleanser or when I'm in a pinch at a friend's house, etc! They always make my face feel really refreshed.

Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner - £2.00
This was a new purchase for me and it looks like a very refreshing and gentle toner as it is 100% alcohol free, something I am careful of when using toners as I hate the burning sensation that sometimes comes with products like that.

Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make-up Remover - £2.00
This is another staple in my routine as I just love the way it melts my eye makeup off and it really nourishes and moisturisers my eye lashes! And for this price! Who can refuse?

Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash - £3.00
This last product is new to me and I hope it lives up to its name as I could really do with having some of these spots off of my face!! 


That's all for my haul! Hope you enjoyed! :)
Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Bargains! Think I am going to try that eye makeup remover x x

    ReplyDelete

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!