Saturday 12 November 2011

Product Review: John Frieda Freeze-Ease Hair Serum!

Review Time!

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum - £5.50
(available at Boots, Superdrug & Drugstores)

I bought this hair serum about 1-2 months ago when I wasn't entirely happy with the condition of my hair. I needed something that would smooth out any flyways and just make my fine, straight hair a lot more sleek without looking greasy or weighing my hair down - this product is EXACTLY that! (Plus it gives thermal protection, although I can't be too sure how well it works!) :D

The way I use this product is as follows: I squeeze any excess water out of my hair and dry it with a towel. (I then do my makeup which takes around 5-10mins) Next, I take just under one pump of the serum and rub it between my palms before evenly distributing it throughout  my hair and finally drying it.

This product works really well as it is easy to use and it doesn't make my hair feel 'wieghed down' or greasy in the slightest. It simply helps reduce the amount of flyaways (it doesn't eliminate them but wasn't expecting it to!) and makes my hair shiny and soft. I absolutely love this product and it is definitely worth the extra few pounds!

Can't wait to try more from this line!!

Please tell me what you thought of this review -- any constructive criticism is appreciated!

Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooove receiving comments so don't be shy! Post one!